1. Lezyne Port-a-shop // This kit has almost everything you need and is something I use nearly every day.
2. Voluspa mini candle // I bring a candle with me almost everywhere I go. It is just one of those things that makes a place feel a little more like home and that is important to me since I am on the road so much. These are my favorite.
3. Right to Play 20 for 20 for 20 // My favorite organization Right to Play has launched a campaign to give 20,000 kids the gift of play. Through play, kids are both educated and empowered which helps them to overcome adversities and become the leaders of tomorrow. I have made a personal donation and it would mean a lot to me if you did to.
4. Vio Life Sonic Toothbush // I love this thing. I keep one is my purse when I am home and I always use it when I travel in lieu of my larger electronic toothbrush. It operates on a AAA battery, is small and very travel friendly.
5. North Face Thunder Jacket // It doesn't matter where I go, this jacket comes with me. It is my favorite jacket I have ever owned. Perfect when you are a little chilly after a ride. Layer it under a waterproof shell when things get bad and you will be happy and comfortable.
6. Amika Go-Go travel set // I stumbled across this set in the mall one day and had to have it. I have not been disappointed. It is small enough that I don't have to think about whether to bring it or not and the hairdryer is a lot better than any larger hair dryer I have owned.
7. Leather Travel Wallet // I don't have this but I want it. I love anything J.Crew and I have been eyeing this one for awhile. I love the red/nude and you can get it monogrammed with you initials. And its on sale right now!
8. Rumpl Blanket // My friend started this company and I think that it is a really cool idea. It is made from a similar material to my favorite puffy jacket and is machine washable, water, odor and stain resistant. I think it will be a perfect for home and travels.
9. Camelbak All Clear // Another item that comes with me everywhere. I travel to a lot of places where the tap water is questionable. Plastic bottles are horrible for the environment and toting them around everywhere can be annoying. Meet the All Clear bottle...fill the bottle from the tap, stream, whatever, turn the UV light on and shake it for a minute, and drink. Easy as that. Take the fact that I have never gotten sick as the testament.
10. Giant Lust Advanced 0 // I got on this bike for the first time at the 2014 Giant launch and I was immediately hooked. Usually I go for the longer travel bikes (ie. Intrigue, Glory) but this bike can seriously shred...I felt like I was on a slalom bike when I was going downhill which blew my mind because there is no way it should feel like that, but it does. This bike is special! It is the first women's specific 27.5 carbon fiber full suspension bike and in my personal opinion it is worth every penny.
11. Coola // Maybe not the first thing you think of when you think of Christmas but I love this stuff. You should be wearing sunscreen everyday so why not use something you love, Coola is organic, sustainable and locally source and comes in all sorts of delicious scents.
12. Goal Zero Zero Switch 8 Recharger // I can never keep a charge a whole day. When I am traveling often times my stuff doesn't get full charged so being able to use solar power to keep me going is pretty awesome. Goal Zero has a whole range of cool products, this little guy is small and you can charge all of your USB devices.
13. Smith Lowdown's // These are my favorite sunglasses that Smith makes and I wear them way too much. The new polarized ChromaPop lenses make everything more vivid and bright!
14. Arrival // This movie is rad and it will make you want to stop watching and go out and ride. Dylan Dunkerton, Curtis Robinson and Kyle Norbraten worked their bums off on this film, digging, riding and filming...it is pretty cool to see all the hard from from this talented trio come together.
15. GoPole // An absolute must if you love your GoPro. You can get all sorts of cool angles with this telescoping pole, I bring mine everywhere. There are lots of tutorials out there to get you going.
16. Converse // I have no affiliation with Converse but I love them. You can dress them up or down and they go with everything and they are so comfortable...I never go on a trip without them.
17. Herschel Parcel Luggae // I am semi-obsessed with Herschel, I just love the style of all of their products. I don't own this suitcase (yet!) but I am want to bring it all around the world with me.